This policy hereby informs the reader/user on the procedure followed to gather and disseminate information. This policy outlines the details as to how information might be collected, used,controlled as well as all the precautions and safety measures in place to secure your information.
All these services are likely to be provided in one of the various viable mediums present/required at the time, including (but not limited to) mobile phone apps, limited news, reference system and apps, sponsored programs, personalized data, assisting in the growth of medical research and education, communication channels and various relevant discussion boards.
All content provided on HealthSupplementTips.com is created to be synchronous to the treatment of the patient by a physician/doctor.
Here, we will discuss the various forms of information which we collect from users and the entire procedure which goes with it.
- Other sources – We reserve full rights to collect extensive information about our registered users from other (3rd party) sources. This will be only done to help us make our services better for the users. This form of information collected is used to validate the status of the license and to verify and update the registered information.
hese are the likely events that user information is used by us:
- Discussion Forums – When the user posts a message on any of our online discussion boards and forums, the user’s basic profile is provided for the other registered users to view. This basic profile includes the user’s name, specialty and minor geographical information. The user is also given a choice to expand the spectrum of visible information to the other users. It is advised NOT to post any form of information about yourself (or another person) in a public board or a discussion forum which you would wish to keep private. Any information posted on discussion boards and public forums are considered to be public property and can be used by other parties.
- Tools – Certain clinical tools are also provided by the website services, which require the user to provide specific information to work. These are designed and meant to only store the information that the user shares.
- Other Forms and E-Mails – The website might also require additional information about the user in order to provide extensive services or to resolve issues/concerns.
- Market surveys –All registered users are likely to be invited to take part in sponsored/non-sponsored market research and survey polls, which are mostly done through e-mail invites, on-screen popup boxes, etc. The survey might be the act of one of our companies or a 3rd party market research and analysis company. In case you choose to take part in the survey you will be required to give response to the questionnaire provided. The survey might also ask for additional information from the user. It is advised to refer to the section on ‘Information Use and Disclosure’ given below.
- Content Use –All content published on this website is not programmed to be altered/modified by the user in any way. However, suggestions and advise are welcome through e-mail or in the comments box below the article.
Cookies and Web Beacons use
The cookies are useful for:
- Tracking the usage from the Professional websites and services
- Assisting in creating dynamic and relevant useful content for users
- Assessing the professional websites and services preferred by the user
In case you are a registered user, the website may at times decide to synchronize the user’s personal information with the cookies, which allows us to improve our services and provide more relevant and interesting content for you, as well as more relevant advertisements and make the website more personalized for the specific user.
As said below, in case the user downloads and installs any of the mobile phone apps we provide the website will assign a random number to the specific user which acts as a cookie.
(‘Help’ section of the web browser can explain the procedure to turn on/off the cookie-enabling feature)
The web beacons for advertisements located on the website, by 3rd parties, are not regulated or controlled by us. These web beacons are placed for the sole purpose to allow the 3rd party to gather (non-personal) information about the user. The parties concerned (3rd parties) are committed and responsible to use this information in a legal manner and in a manner which in no way incriminates or identifies the user specifically (personally), unless allowed by the user themselves. In case your browser is set to reject cookies then this (non-personal) information will not be able to be sent.
For advertisement purposes, the website may allow a 3rd party to embed a cookie on the user’s browser to assist the 3rd party to trace the user’s browsing habits (non-personal manner).
Several Ad Servers and 3rd parties allow the user the choice to prevent the collection of information and promoting of advertisements through cookies. The user has the option to choose. The user can also similarly visit Network Advertising Agency to opt for/against receiving cookies from Ad Servers of several analytic companies. This website will also give more detailed privacy policies.
We are committed to protecting the rights of the children and this website is designed for people over the age of 18 years.
Uses and Disclosures Information
The website uses all personally-identifiable information provided by the user to improve/customize the services provided to them. The personal information provided by the user, including e-mail address and e-mail contents, will not be shared with others (users and 3rd parties, alike). The website takes every possible measure to protect the real-life identity of the user, if the user wishes so specifically.
The user data is recorded and stored on the website’s database and will be used by us (or 3rd parties), such as personally-identifiable information.
The user is free to read all content provided on the website, however this content may not be used anywhere else (without prior consent from the website owners). The user is advised not to edit/modify/alter/erase/remove the content in any way. However, the website truly welcomes all suggestions/advice regarding corrections/improvement in the content and services provided by the website, through the use of the ‘comments section’ under every article as well as by sending an e-mail to the website.
The website uses the aggregate data collected for development and improvement of our services and products as well as market research and analysis purposes. The website may provide user information in an aggregate (average) form to 3rd parties. This information is handled by professionals and is in no way user-identifiable or incriminating.
Advertising and Marketing
The website may focus its marketing and advertising based on the user information provided upon the time of registration with the website. The website aims to improve the services provided by making the content more relevant to the specific user’s interests and assisting. This content may also come in the form of cookies and web beacons embedded on the web pages by 3rd parties. The user may also be targeted using geographical aspects such as the IP address location.
The website may also personalize/customize the services/advertisements that the user receives based on the specific interest.
The website may also share personally-identifiable user information with 3rd parties, such as:
- Market Research and Analysis –Often, the website may invite a specific group of users to take part in sponsored/non-sponsored market research survey/poll. Should the user choose to participate in the survey/poll managed by a 3rd party, then the 3rd party may be able to identify the user with personal information gathered. However, the website prohibits the usage of personal user information by 3rd parties to protect user identity.
- Legal Needs – The website will release account/user personal information only when, 1) It is required to comply with legal requirements (law, search warrant, regulation, court order, subpoena, etc. 2) it is viable in response to a threat (personal or otherwise). In such an unfortunate situation, the website will ensure to inform you prior (unless it violates a law, government decision or court order).
- Consent – The website will always take express consent from the user before divulging/sharing of personally-identifiable information with a 3rd party.
In case the website recognizes the misuse of user personal information by any 3rd parties, swift and legal action will be taken against the 3rd party involved and every step will be taken to ensure that user identity and information is protected and secured.
The website follows all legal requirements for safeguarding of medical and personal information of the user.
General Policies – The website has, in place, advanced and effective technology and security policy/measure which are aimed at protecting personal user information and data. This ensures and recognizes the value of the user’s identity and our commitment to confidentiality. The website only uses the personally-identifiable user information for legal and safety purposes. Authentication of the user involves reliable verification by us. The website uses usernames and password for user access. The user is responsible for maintaining frequent and safe passwords for added security.
Employees – Every employee with us is required to keep all user information (private and general) secure and safe. The website allows access to personal user and health information to only the authorized employees. Failure to abide by these policies is a ground for immediate termination and swift legal action.
Information access and choices – The website aims to collect only reliable and authentic user information. In case of errors, the user can edit/change the personal profile on this website anytime they wish to do so. In case the user requests to have their information/record deleted from the database may result in the removal, however, the website may retain certain demographic information solely for the purpose of improvement of product and services. The user is advised to contact the Customer Care department and request for the required changes to their profiles.
User information utilization apart from EEA
The website will gather, store and then process the information about the user’s use of the Services in countries that are outside of the EEA (European Economic Area), when required. This is legal and normal for a company.
By using this Service, the user agrees to the gathering, storing and processing of information, when done from outside of the EEA. The website takes all possible measures to ensure that user information is secure.
Concerns and Questions about Privacy
In case the user has further questions/concerns regarding the website or its services, the user is advised to kindly contact us by filling this Form
The ‘Terms and Condition of Use’ agreement can be found Here.