Every one of us makes a new year’s resolution that the coming year will see us hitting the gym regularly and gain a healthy and attractive body. People, especially men, are crazy for a fit and muscular physique but tend to refrain from going to the gym regularly to gain that desirable body shape.
These are the few Bodybuilding tips and tricks for the year 2017 which might help you get an attractive and muscular body : Starting Up
These are the tips that will help you make the initial effort to join a gym and to be regular in your commitment to exercising and working out –
• Define the Challenge – It is best advised to write down your aim for the desired physique which includes body fat level, weight and other physical improvements you might wish for. Divide these by 3 which give you a rough aim for the next 90 days at least.
• Time for Health – Ideally, you should work out at least 60 minutes every day. This does not necessarily mean hitting the weights every day of the week. It could mean as simple as a walk with the dog or a nice bike ride. It is important to perform any form of physical exercise.
• Get a Partner – Training with a friend in the gym is much more interesting than doing it alone. You both can motivate and inspire each other in the process to achieve the perfect body shape.
• Avoid Comparison to Others – It is not good to constantly compare yourself to others, instead compare yourself to what you were last week. If you see an improvement in your body from last week then it shows you are on the right path to get the desired physique.
• Embrace Challenges – It is always easy to perform ‘favorite’ exercises and we tend to avoid other more strenuous exercises as these are considered to be outside our comfort zone. Although the best results are seen when people embrace a challenge and perform strenuous exercises with diligence.
• Slow and Steady – The path to fitness can be compared to a marathon rather than a sprint, hence, a 1-hour daily work-out is far better than a 4-hour work-out. An overly strenuous workout is more likely to cause harm than good. A balanced approach to the work-out is required for best results.
These tips are to be followed once you are comfortable with the above mentioned points:
• Focusing on Form – When working out with weights it is first and foremost important to learn the proper form in which the weight need to be lifted rather than the amount of weight that can be lifted initially. A good form ensures that the weight-lifting regimen allows for the proper muscle groups to be utilized while performing the exercise.
• Muscle Building Process – It is important to note that the muscles are developed when subjected to stress (weight-lifting) and volume of work (through sets and reps). This is simply the stimulus for the training however, the muscles get damaged microscopically every time they are subjected to this work-out. This requires healthy nutrition and recovery which contributes to better bodybuilding.
• Beginning with Machines – It is advisable to learn the basic form and proper movement of the limbs using machines in the beginning. Once you are comfortable with the correct position to performing the particular exercise then you can easily move to free weight lifting.
• Choosing Weight and Rep target – If you wish to add size and volume to the body, then choose the weight which allows you to make around 8-12 reps only in each set. In case the weight is allowing you to perform more than 12 reps then keep increasing the weight steadily with each set until the new weight allows you only to do around 6 reps.
Follow these tips and tricks to get the body shape and physique you have always desired. Remember, bodybuilding is a slow and steady process and is best when done naturally as the results tend to be longer-lasting as well.
We Recommonded #1 Fitness Supplement – D-BAL Max
If you want all the benefits of Dianabol but none of the negative side effects, D-Bal MAX is your answer. With its super-potent, fast-acting blend of muscle boosting ingredients, you’ll experience mind-blowing strength, explosive workouts and huge muscle gains quickly and safely…
Get The Best Offers at Dbalmax.com